No Wrong Door is an effort to streamline access to services and support options with the goal of reducing the need for individuals to contact multiple agencies to get the assistance they need, when they need it. This includes making assistive technology available to all populations, including older adults.
The Vermont Assistive Technology Program (VT AT Program) partners with Vermont’s five Area Agencies on Aging programs throughout Vermont to help older adults successfully engage in life using assistive technology.
A PDF version of the informational one pager is available for staff of the participating organizations to help further explain the partnership.
An equipment catalog is provided to each center receiving a demonstration kit. On each page, there is a photo of the item, the price, the inventory tag number, and a brief description.
Required forms for the No Wrong Door participating agencies are listed below:
- No Wrong Door Demonstration Instructions is a document that explains how to collect data and use equipment to assist clients.
- No Wrong Door demo form for demo data collection.
- No Wrong Door Demo survey to be completed after a demo is performed.
- No Wrong Door Item Check Out Sheet to assist your staff in maintaining the location of equipment that is loaned.
Short, educational videos on our You Tube Channel
- What is Assistive Technology?
- What is the Vermont Assistive Technology Program?
- Finding the Right Assistive Technology using the CETT Process
- Why We Use the Vermont Assistive Technology Program
- No Wrong Door Equipment Demonstration Playlist
If your organization is interested in learning more about this program, please contact the VT Assistive Technology Program at 1-800-750-6355 or firstname.lastname@example.org