- $100/hour of training time.
- $35/hour for prep time.
- Mileage Reimbursement at .55 cents/mile.
Minimum Attendance Required:
Group trainings can be either topic or device specific. All trainings (unless otherwise requested) will include an overview of our core services, a general introduction to AT, and an introduction to the CETT framework (adapted from Joy Zabala’s SETT framework). All additional time will be focused on the requested topic. Some examples include: an interactive look at selecting assistive technology for an individual using case studies, a rundown of iPad apps used in education, the accessibility settings on smart devices, technologies for the t-coil in hearing aids, smart home devices, etc. These trainings go above what we offer for public awareness and generally are 2-3 hours long.
- An accessible copy of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Flyers about the Vermont Assistive Technology Program.
- A digital list of resource links related to our program.
- Example vendor catalogs.
- Flyers for other relevant programs, such as the Independence fund or Equipment Distribution program.
- Other materials as requested.
- The venue must be wheelchair accessible.
- A quiet room with enough seating for all participants.
- A clear place on a wall to project, a projection screen, or a wall mounted large screen TV.
- Access to Wifi.
- Access to electricity.
- Access to a table for displaying.
If there are any special accommodation requests, please notify us as soon as possible. Examples may include: handouts in large print, hearing devices, audio descriptions of physical objects for individuals with visual impairments, closed captioning of videos, materials in advance, etc.